In the middle I spent a summer at Microsoft Sharepoint (Enterprise Search) and another at Yelp.
CV available upon request.
- Currently I am working on a new web crawler.
- I worked on tamper-proofing printed documents.
- Publications - Self Explanatory
- Gists - One-off scripts
- Github - For larger projects
- Blog - A newer more serious blog
- Old Blog - Old Blog
- Family's Charitable Foundation
- Email: spalakod at cs dot cmu dot edu
#6609 Gates Hillman Center,
5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh-PA, 15213
- 25-Dec-2013: Robust PCP in Python and background detection.
- 15-Dec-2013: Here is an implementation and an explanation of probabilistic counting using the LogLog algorithm.
- 13-Oct-2013: I wrote the racket module for Zephyros
- 21-Jul-2013: Kindle Highlights scraper: http://blog.shriphani.com/2013/07/21/accessing-your-kindle-highlights/.
- 21-Jul-2013: Pictures of gorgeous italian cars from the PVGP.
Soli Deo Gloria